Monday

Four Generations

This weekend was a busy one. With Halloween and two shoots, I found myself a bit more stressed than normal. Aside from the Smith family, I had the opportunity to document a seemingly rare moment of a four generation photo.
This family had come out from California to visit a friend of mine and enlisted me to shoot their time together. Unfortunately, the one rainy day in weeks was the day we were to shoot. We compromised with Mother Nature and found the best light in the house and went for it...
Handa08-135BAMF
Handa08-138BAMF
I have to admit I am I was a bit enamored with the first generation. I am such a fan of grandparents, especially "great" ones.
Handa08-49CC
Handa08-95CC
Sweet Miss K had a cute little right eye wink when she smiled, loved it!
Thanks for the shoot!
Handa08-61CBW

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous!

The Carroll's said...

Hi Heather,
Thank you so much for taking the time for us. These pictures look amazing! I can't wait to see the rest! Thanks again!
Kristine

Jamie Sampson Photography said...

awesome! I love little Miss K. So cute.

You did a killer job capturing these guys. I am sure they are worshipping you by now!

Hope you have a lovely thursday.