Wednesday

Website & Email Down : (

I am unable to focus today. My website is down, thus my email, (if you need to contact me... heather@heathernanphoto.com). I also have an upcoming show of a portion of my portfolio and I cannot seem to narrow down the highlights to 12 images... yeah, it's next week. So it's a back to back Liv posts for you. These images came from a recent "invite a friend" dance class. Liv was the guest, and if you cannot see by the images, she was smitten and so was I.
1
2
I have to keep it together every time I look at these next two images. I love Liv, but these images make me love her even more.
3
Here's to hoping your day is more productive than mine.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

SICK! Billy said "all right let's have one!" Thanks alot Heather. Your kid is to stinkin' cute.

Jessica Kettle said...

i just realized how much i suck at commenting on your blog. bad friend. BAD FRIEND!
i freaking love these. like, to the point of obsession. really.

and please bless that lulu has hair as cute as liv's someday.