Tuesday

Sulivan June's Birth Story (Utah Birth Photography)

Miss Sulivan joined us early last Tuesday morning. She gave her mama a good 18 hour run for her money and I was present for the final six. When she finally arrived after 3 hours of pushing, many tears were shed... mainly by me. I am kind of baby when it comes to babies. (Prefer a slide show? You can view it here).
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
Kirstin's mama drove straight for 10 hours to see her first grandchild born and made it with time to spare.
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
Due to the early hour (it was about four in the morning at this point), I received permission to enter the nursery and capture Suli's first bath.
034
035
036
I feel so honored to be apart of each and every birth. Thank you Weston and Kirstin (she also is a photographer) for this grand opportunity.

11 comments:

Jayme said...

Beautiful! You are sooo talented, girl!

Mrs. Olsen said...

Ah! Beautiful pics. Congrats to the mom and dad.

Ryley @ That's My Family! said...

PROMISE me that you will be at my next birth..
I felt every emotion through these pictures.. You are amazing!!!

Aria said...

oh my gosh...SO sweet! Wow, Heather, you are extremely talented! I already want another baby... :) And when that time comes, I'm definitely calling you again!!

Aria said...

p.s. I LOVE that you get such great exposures and colors with such tricky lighting - and that you can post photos in COLOR (rarely seen with birth stories!)...and the bath photos are adorable! Wish you could've snuck into Max's first bath... :)

Unknown said...

Seriously, only you could make that hotel room look SO beautiful :-) amazing work friend!

Lisa said...

perfection! I'm glad you are doing mine in a few short weeks (or days :))

Anonymous said...

I cried hysterically through this post. Gorgeoous.

Anonymous said...

amazingly beautiful! Still have tears in my eyes!

Kate said...

That is such a precious story, and so well captured. I feel like I really know some of the details of that special time :) Really like the processing too, it looks like film, but did you use digital?

lyndsey said...

Amazing work, Heather.