Sunday

Adelae's Birth Story (Utah Birth Photography)

I had two weddings scheduled within the three days prior to Adelae's due date. I was crossing fingers the entire time that she would listen to her doctor... and she did. Good sign for Mom and Dad, already a good listener. Slide show version can be found here.
B
A
AA
E
R
D
BB
F
CCB
M
L
N
O
G
H
K
P
Q
S
T
I
U
J
W
V
X
Y
Z
If you are considering having someone take photos at your birth, I can not recommend this enough. As odd and uncomfortable as it may seem to have a photographer at a birth it's surprisingly not. These photos are priceless and will mean the world to you, (and to them) as they get older. Interested even a little? Drop me a line here.
Technical note... D700, 50mm 1.4 & 24mm 2.8

5 comments:

Becky at VintageMixer said...

Love the story telling of these photos!

Andy Chase said...

Amazing. Beautiful story, pics, and people. Congrats to all and a damn fine job by Heather.

Elizabeth said...

Seriously, Heather. Some of your best work ever. so emotional

Brooke said...

So sweet, so lovely, you've sold me Heather. Sadie and Jd make beautiful girls. Lucky for Billy and I that we get to love on them. Good Job Heather!

Unknown said...

Wow. These pictures are amazing! I really wish I had thought to have a photographer at my son's birth!