Friday

Disarmed

Last evening's event was a success. By what definition, I cannot exactly pinpoint, but I know it was positive. I had the opportunity to meet and mingle with a bit of Utah's wedding industry. It was interesting. I discovered that I yearn to connect with vendors like I do my clients. I can't be all business, which can be a weakness, but a strength I suppose. It made me uncomfortable at times, but I liked it. I tried to talk the talk, but I found myself asking about the individual rather than the company. I wanted a connection. It was a bit disarming to learn more about myself. It was unexpected. I am certainly grateful that I had this wonderful opportunity to work with such fantastic women, (and a man named Sam). Thank you to all who participated and those who came and supported us. I look forward to future collaborations and additional moments of self-discovery.
I
A preview of the Asian collaboration.

0 comments: