Sunday

I Heart Faces Photo Walk--Salt Lake City

Started off my day with 40 or so lovely folk leading the I Heart Faces Photo Walk across America... at least the Salt Lake City part of it. I met some kind individuals and took a few photos here and there. Finished off with a delicious lunch and good conversation at Sea Salt (good good food). I spent the remainder of the day shooting a wedding (yes, I'm exhausted), but I could not get my mind off these freckles. Though it is super late, I had to share. Thanks CJ and all those who participated today I really appreciated it.
IHFPW

7 comments:

Hannah Nicole said...

Oh my goodness...that photo is insane. Her hair and eyes and freckles, then her expression and her slanted lips/eyes...oh my goodness...amazing.

Kandice said...

It was super fun to meet you and have you take us crazy ladies (and boys!) around to some cool places! Yes, I loved CJ's freckles, too! It was an awesome experience!

KrisFlower said...

I had a ton of fun yesterday and it was great meeting you! Love this photo of CJ, its perfect!

cheers,
Kristi

Marvett Smith said...

Thank you Heather! CJ is so excited to be featured on I Heart Faces and your blog!

Missy said...

LOVE this in black and white! Her freckles are so cute!

Thauna said...

Fun to meet you Heather and the walk was great! Love this picture, I need to get editting!!! :o)

Unknown said...

She is a beauty! So glad you had a fun time on your walk :)