Saturday

Cousins

Will this rain ever stop? Seriously, I thought I lived in a desert.... phooey. Lucky for me, there was a break in the weather and I happened to have a handsome shoot scheduled.
A couple of these faces may look familiar, I shot them previously here. Their cousins made the trek West, so Grandma decided this called for another shoot. I agreed. Spent some serious time chasing these blue eyes for smiles... I think we did alright.
Serio Cousins-75
Serio Cousins SB4Serio Cousins SB1Serio Cousins-118

Serio Cousins SB3Serio Cousins-186Serio Cousins SB2
Serio Cousins-35
Thank you so Cathie and Lisa for calling upon my services again, it was a an adventure and a true pleasure.

2 comments:

MixedNuts said...

They turned out great!!

Jamie Sampson Photography said...

love these! NICE WORK! Did I mention that these rock? Hello photog goddess, how are you today? :)