Monday

Miss Madeline

So, I have know this little lady (via work) since she was 16 and now she is all graduated from college and moving to the Big Apple to pursue her dreams. I also worked with her beautiful (did I say BEAUTIFUL?) mother, who is one of those lovely spirits you do not forget. Luckily for me I ran into this family on Thanksgiving and gave them my card (yeah, I am that cool), and here we are....stunning...
M85CM94CM177CM180CM157C
M207C
Did I mention that this was this morning during the calm before the storm? It was cold and on the verge of heaving big snowflakes on us. Bitter cold, way to stay strong Miss M (no socks?). Just wanted to say thank you and good luck little lady, looking forward to big things...

3 comments:

Jackie Wonders :: photography blog said...

ooh, lovely! i want to shoot in the snow!!! maybe only once though :)

Jamie Sampson Photography said...

these are GOR-GE-OUS! I love, love, love, love the second one from the bottom. Hope you had a lovely holiday and are having a happy 2009.

Dustin Izatt said...

Oh my lanta georgia, these are smokin' hot :) You are very talented and have very nice post processing. You should put on a workshop ;) so I can learn your tricks :P

D